Estimates API for Wealth
RDP I/B/E/S Estimates API Service for Wealth Solutions provides estimates summary data 23 generic estimates measures and 26 KPI measures. Also covers the working environment and supporting resources. This document is intended for developers who are familiar with the general principles of APIs. It assumes they are aware of their programming language.
I/B/E/S Institutional Broker Estimates System delivers a complete suite of Estimates content with the broadest global view and the largest contributor base in the industry. Over 40 years of collection experience and extensive quality controls, including thousands of automated error checks and stringent manual analysis, establish us as a leader and gives our clients the content they need for superior insight, research and investment decision making.
890+ contributors, totaling over 18,000 individual analysts – the most in the industry. We maintain close relationships with our sell-side contributors who must pass a rigorous screening process before we accept their research. No other supplier can match our history which dates back to 1976 for the US, 1985 for Canada, 1987 for other EMEA & Asia Pacific markets, and 1992 for Latin America. Such depth is essential for clients who need to rigorously backtest their investment models and strategies. RDP IBES Estimates API provides estimates summary data 23 generic estimates measures and 26 KPI measures.
Key Points about the Estimates API
- Most Complete Global view of Estimates in the market.
- Unmatchable history across +60K companies back to 1976 for North America, 1987 for other markets.
- Deep Insight into company performance and forecast with expansive data measure collection and unique industry-specific Key Performance Indicators across 15 industries.
- Superior, consistent, homegrown quality, 40+ years collection experience, timetested methodologies and QC yield highest quality.
- Powerful Analytics with Patented, StarMine SmartEstimate™, Predicted Surprise and Analyst Performance data revealing unique insight by overweighting the most accurate analyst estimates.
- Service using strategic Refinitiv Estimates database.
- Open Industry standard API service.
- Significantly improved data update frequency:Private users to get update intraday with 2 hours delay and Public users with 4 hours delay.
- Starmine Analytics inclusion: EPS Predicted Surprise & SmartEstimate.
- New Predicted Surprise directional indicator for upcoming fiscal year EPS for non-pro Private users.
- Increased number of Measures.
- Select Key Performance Indicators now available across Private Customer segment.
“ To get started, visit the Refinitiv Data Platform APIs for instructions on how to access the platform services”. In addition, the “Documentation” tab on this page includes a guide that provides details on the News API working environment and supporting resources. It is intended for software engineers and users of RDP who are familiar with the general principles of APIs.