World-Check Customer Risk Screener
Customer Risk Screener provides access to World-Check One Risk Intelligence data from within Salesforce.
World-Check Customer Risk Screener uses the award-winning World-Check One application to screen entities, individuals and vessels for financial crime, bribery, and corruption risk all from within Salesforce. Paired with data from World-Check Risk Intelligence, World-Check Customer Risk Screener lets you take a targeted approach to Know Your Customer (KYC) verification and third-party screening.
Easily embed and automate customer and third-party risk screening checks into your existing onboarding and monitoring workflows from within Salesforce using ‘clicks not code’; simplifying your day-to-day customer onboarding and monitoring decisions and giving you the tools you need to meet your customer due diligence obligations in Salesforce. World-Check Customer Risk Screener enables you to accelerate and simplify compliance with regulatory obligations relating to anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT), enabling detailed screening and monitoring of politically exposed persons (PEPs) and heightened risk individuals and entities.
Use the power of Salesforce
- Control what and when you screen: Using Salesforce ‘clicks not code’, leverage Flows or Apex to automate which records you screen at a point in your process that makes sense for your business.
- Case management: Collaborate on cases directly within Salesforce when investigating risk and ensure all decisions and discussions are captured in an audit trail that is both visible and reportable in Salesforce.
- Fewer false positives: Minimizes false positives by passing multiple secondary identifiers such as date of birth, nationality, country of registration; combined with configurable name-matching algorithms and filtering technology powered by World-Check One.
- More precision, less noise: Focus on the information that matters. World-Check One enables greater customization and control at the name matching level to screen against specific lists or datasets to your risk requirements.
- Audit trail capabilities: Full auditing capability with date-stamped actions for all users and administrators involved in the match remediation process both visible and reportable in Salesforce.
- Salesforce reporting: Leverage standard Salesforce Reports and Dashboards to easily track what has been screened, where action is required and where you have risk.
- Lightning compatible: Fully Lightning compatible, World-Check Customer Risk Screener supports screening for both custom and standard fields and objects.